Al Judnich Gardening aka Al's Bonsai
Albert has over 35 years experience with these small garden art pieces...aka bonsai.
He is a professional gardener since 1965 having been self-employed for over 55 years. He has been privileged to offer professional horticultural services to clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Peninsula, as well as the Tuolumne County area. And now, shall we move on...
Contact him to help with:
- Troubleshooting / evaluation of problems with your bonsai.
- Expert Bonsai Care and Maintenance, incl. Shaping, Prune, Fertilize, Re-pot etc.
- Soil amendments and feeding consultations and care.
- First Time potting bonsai instruction sessions.
- Wiring and removal instruction settings.
- To contact Albert: (209) 536-1963, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8 am - sunset daily at 11120 Golf Links Rd. Jamestown, CA
Request an estimate below
Bonsai complement our ground space perennials in scattered locations.
Feel free to join Anna for the annual spring custom herb walk /tours weekly on Saturdays.